LAURENS BAPTIST ASSOCIATION
  • Home
  • LBA Staff
  • Mission & Core Values
  • Services
  • Ministries
  • Get Involved
  • Calendar
  • LBA Church Directory
  • Photos & Videos
  • Online Resources
  • 2021 Discipleship Seminar
  • COVID-19 Precautions
  • Home
  • LBA Staff
  • Mission & Core Values
  • Services
  • Ministries
  • Get Involved
  • Calendar
  • LBA Church Directory
  • Photos & Videos
  • Online Resources
  • 2021 Discipleship Seminar
  • COVID-19 Precautions

Redeemer Baptist Church - White Springs Baptist Church

Redeemer Baptist Church

Picture
1882 Trinity Hills 
Dublin, GA 31021 

Ministers

Johnny Stover 
(Pastor)

Derek Harden 
(Music)

Find Them Online:

http://www.rbcdublin.org/
​
http://www.facebook.com/redeemerga/

Rentz Baptist Church

Picture
P.O. Box 35
Rentz, GA 31075


(478) 984-4657

Ministers

Tom Vann
(Pastor)


Samuel Dingler
(Associate Pastor –
Minister to Youth & Children)
Before the town of Rentz was incorporated, August 21, 1905, the Baptists had organized a church, June 28, 1905. This meeting took place in the home of L.G. Knight with fourteen charter members; Mr. and Mrs. B.O. Rodgers, Mr. and Mrs. L.G. Knight, Mr. and Mrs. G.M. Knight, Mrs. John T. Rodgers, G.W. Knight, D.J. Knight, Mr. and Mrs. W.F. Cooper, and Mrs. George Coleman. For a short time, the church met in a brush arbor, but then met in the Methodist church until the first building was completed in 1906. The first pastor was J.T. Smith, and the first clerk was A.W. Couey.

Find Them Online

​http://rentzbaptistchurch.com/
https://www.facebook.com/RentzBC/
​https://www.instagram.com/rentzbcstudents/

Rock Springs Baptist Church

Picture
2075 Rock Springs Rd  
Dublin, GA 31021

(478) 463-3388

Ministers

Richard Wyatt
(Youth)

​
Danny Howard 
(Music)
​The Rock Springs Baptist Church was organized in 1848 with ten members. Assisting in the presbytery were D. Joiner from Blue Water Baptist Church and Rev. L.B. Lee. There were ten charter members; Joseph Porter, Jeremiah Snellgrove, Seborn Bracewell, Sampson Bracewell, Hiram Kinchen, Mary Porter, Roxy Bracewell, Jane Dixon, Elizabeth Kenchen, and Ridley Bracewell. The first two buildings were made of logs, the first located on a hill near the present church site and the second near Rock Springs. The present building is a fine brick structure.

Find Them Online

​http://www.facebook.com/rsbcdublin/

Shady Grove Baptist Church

Picture
Physical Address: 
679 Shady Grove Road
East Dublin, Georgia 31027


Mailing Address:
1349 North Jefferson St.
Dublin, GA 31021

 478-290-7586

Ministers

Dr. Curt Lysaker
(Pastor)​​


James Fincher 
(Music)
​Since its beginning on May 29, 1858, Shady Grove has had clerks who have proudly maintained its records, the first being Lewis Watson in 1858 and James Chipley in 1859. The Presbytery consisted of Washington Spell, Isaac Smith and Chipley. Charter members were Lewis Watson, Martha Watson, Charity Watson, Orpha Watson, Sarah Watson, Milly Watson, Eliza Spell, and Washinton Spell. Seven more were admitted in August of that year: Y.B. Keen, Melvina Manson Keen, Samson Spell, Martha Spell, Annis Elizabeth Smith, Sarah Elizabeth Spell, and Rachel Francis Spell. The first building was on Bruton Creek, construction being started in October 1858. In 1882 a new house of worship was built at the same place.

Find Them Online

www.facebook.com/Shady-Grove-Baptist-Church-172235913587897/

Snow Hill Baptist Church

Picture
2651 Snow Hill Rd  
Cadwell, GA 31009

Ministers

Rev Donnie Baker
(Pastor)
​Snow Hill Baptist Church was established in 1871 with services in the log school house near where the present church stands. The leading spirit in the establishment of the church was teacher in the school, Rev. Tolbert Kinchin, and baptisms were held in the Kinchin Limesink, but later in the Bedingfield pond. Soon the membership felt it expedient to construct its own building for worship, and a small log cabin was built near the school house on land given by W.A. Bedingfield. The church has been the mother church of several others in the county: Baker, Mt. Zion, Rentz, Cadwell and Pleasant Hill.

Springdale Baptist Church

Picture
1701 Spingdale Rd.  
Dublin, GA 31021

(478) 272-1417

Ministers

Rev George Grimes 
(Pastor)

Eugene Burrus
(Music)
​On July 11, 1984, Saxon Heights Baptist Church became Springdale Baptist Church. In the latter part of the 70's it had become apparent that the church needed to relocate and in February 1982 five acres of land on Springdale Road was given by the Brantley Estate. The property of Pine and Smith streets was then sold. Services at the new church began on March 3, 1985, with dedication the next month. For more than 30 years the church had reflected the concern of the mother church, Jefferson Street Baptist Church, which had sponsored it, first by the Mossbacks men's Bible class. A Sunday school begun by the class led to a mission and then to the constitution of a church with sixty charter members on November 29, 1953.

Find Them Online

​http://www.sbcdublin.com/

Union Baptist Church

Picture
2124 Hwy 29 S.   
East Dublin, GA 31027

(478) 274-1043

Ministers

Jordy Barwick
​(Pastor)

Find Them Online

​http://www.facebook.com/UnionBC/

Union Springs Baptist Church

Picture
3501 Chic Inn Rd.  
Alamo, GA 30411

(478) 463-3303

Ministers

Ronnie Powell 
(Interim Pastor)
​​Union Springs Baptist Church, located off of Scotland Road near Alamo, GA, was organized in 1905.

White Springs Baptist Church

Picture
3911 Hwy 19  
Glenwood, GA 30428

Ministers

Bill Crooms
(Pastor)

Daniel Butler
(Youth Minister)

​White Springs Baptist Church began with two churches in Montgomery County, Pleasant Spring and Midway, which decided by a unanimous vote on January 1, 1882, to consolidate and form a new church to be known as White Springs. The pastor of Midway was W.L. Geiger, and the pastor of Pleasant Springs was D. Seiglar. There were 51 members, and it was decided to use the building at Pleasant Spring until a new one could be erected. A log cabin was built, but soon a larger building had to be constructed. John White gave two acres of land for the building; John Coleman and Hardy Couey planed the logs, which were cut and hauled to the sawmill by ox cart. The first shingle on the roof was nailed on by J.T. Roberson, Sr. Members come on foot or on horseback to work on the building. The sills were one piece of wood each, hewed by hand. The rocks under the building were hauled from the White Water Creek. On January 6, 1894, the old building was given to the school, and the new building was dedicated on February 4, 1894.

Find Them Online

​http://www.facebook.com/whitespringsbaptist/
Go Back
Proudly powered by Weebly